Why Choose Flintoff Family Lawyers?
You may only need to speak to a solicitor only a few times during your life.
These times usually involve a major and/or stressful occasion, like buying and selling a business or house, being involved in a dispute and separation from a partner.
You may want to get advice about protecting yourself, your family and your assets in the future. You may already know what you want but need a solicitor to help put your plan into action.
At Flintoff Lawyers our goal is to “Make Good Things Happen”.
Our clients tell us that honesty, empathy, compassion, fairness and a good strategic mind are the traits they look for in a Lawyer.
We are committed to
- Really understanding your situation by listening carefully to your circumstances and gaining as much information as possible. We want to know everything,
- Explaining the process of what is going to happen to eliminate the fear of the unknown,
- Provide support and compassion through our trained support people,
- Developing a realistic plan of what you can achieve. No empty promises, no pie in the sky ideas just practical solutions. You are then in a position to make an informed choices,
- Telling you the truth so you know exactly what is happening,
- Providing an outcome that is fair, achievable but in your best interests,
- Looking after you in the future no matter what happens.
If you feel that we have addressed your concerns then we would love to protect you through your current circumstances.